Dr. Tazeau's training and work experience includes the San Andreas Regional Center, Palo Alto VA Medical Center, Stanford University School of Medicine's Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, and The Children's Health Council in Palo Alto. Dr. Tazeau has been an Adjunct Lecturer at Santa Clara University in Counseling and Education teaching Multicultural classes regarding Latinos/Hispanics, served on staff at the Regional Medical Center of San Jose, and is a Certified Registrant the National Register of Health Service Psychologists. She is fluent in the Spanish language and provides bilingual (Spanish/English) services.
Located in the city of Campbell (in Silicon Valley), Dr. Tazeau provides:
PSYCHOTHERAPY services including Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT) ** Habit Reversal Training (HRT) ** Comprehensive Behavioral Intervention for Tics (CBIT) ** Cognitive Rehabilitation ** Interpersonal Therapy (IPT) ** Virtual Reality (VR) technology for treatment of phobias.
Dr. Tazeau also provides CLINICAL NEUROPSYCHOLOGY assessment and evaluation services for individuals across the lifespan - infant through older adult.
The PEDIATRIC services Dr. Tazeau provides include addressing issues related to developmental disabilities, learning disabilities, mental health conditions, and giftedness.
The GERIATRIC services provided by Dr. Tazeau include for bereavement, caregiving distress, dementia, and depression of older adults.
For teenagers and young adults, services also include individual and group sessions for Workplace Social Skills Training (WSST).
Clinical Assessment Services:
* Developmental Evaluations
* Neuropsychological Testing
* Psychoeducational Assessments
* Psychological Testing
* Spanish Language Testing, Evaluations, and Assessments.
* Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
* Habit Reversal Training (HRT)
* Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT)
Areas of Expertise
* Developmental Disabilities (autism spectrum disorders/ASD)
* Geriatric Psychology (depression, bereavement, caregiving distress)
* Hispanic/Latino Cultural Issues (acculturation)
* Learning Disabilities (dyslexia, ADHDs)
* Anxiety (OCD, phobias)
* Sleep Disorders (insomnia)
* Body-Focused Repetitive Behaviors/BFRBs (Trichotillomania)