Dr. Zaky is a Licensed Psychologist (Lic # PY8016) and a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (Lic # MH9083) in Florida. He has broad training in Clinical, Forensic, and Neuropsychology.
Dr. Zaky has been providing mental health services in Florida since 2001. He has worked in community mental health, forensic facilities, and private practice. Dr. Zaky offers comprehensive psychological evaluations for ADHD, Autism, Learning Disability, Dyslexia, Personality Assessments, Memory Testing, and various other psychological services. Consultations can be in person or virtual. Several office locations are in Palm Beach county (West Palm Beach, Boynton Beach, and Belle Glade) and the Treasure Coast area (Port Saint Lucie).
Call today to schedule a consultation and visit our website: www.DrGeorgeZaky.com
Dr. Zaky provides the following services:
• Psychological Evaluations
• Competency to Proceed Assessments
• Neuropsychological Evaluations
• Educational Evaluations
• Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity
• Intellectual Evaluations/Testing
• Learning Disabilities
• Malingering - Factitious Disorders
• Memory Disorders - head injury, stroke, dementia
• Personality Assessment
• Second opinions for medical treatment planning
• Substance/Alcohol-Related Impairment
• Special Needs Evaluations - ADA accommodations for school/college, Gifted testing for Mensa
• SSI Disability Evaluations
• Providing psychological evaluations for Healthcare Professionals, Clinics, Hospitals, Schools, and Agencies
• Clinical Supervision for Clinicians
Dr. Zaky is a Florida Licensed Psychologist and a Florida Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) providing independent clinical supervision to Florida Registered Mental Health Counselor Interns, Pre-doctoral psychology interns, and Post-doctoral individuals seeking to receive clinical supervision to meet Florida's Psychologist or LMHC licensure requirements.
Areas of Expertise
Clinical, Forensic and NeuroPsychological Services