Danielle Biggs, Psy.D
1535 E. Shaw Ave.
Suite 105 and 102
Fresno, CA 93710
7081 N. Marks Ste 104
Fresno, CA 93711
I am a licensed clinical psychologist that has utilized Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for over 13 years. I received my Bachelors from the University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee, and my Masters and Doctoral degrees from the California Professional School of Psychology, Fresno Campus.
I offer a compassionate, non-judgemental approach to help clients move forward, and gain more control over their lives.
- Individual Therapy for Adults, Adolescents & Children
- Diagnostic Evaluation
- Consultation and Second Opinion
- Social Security Disability Evaluations
Areas of Expertise
- Panic/Anxiety Disorders
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety disorder
- Stress Mangement
- Bipolar / Manic Depression
- Thought disorders
Certified by State of California and the Office of Problem Gambling to treat Pathological / Problem Gambling