Drawing on 25 years experience, I work with people in an engaged, interactive manner bringing both competency and compassion to the therapeutic relationship.
I offer short term therapy to address such issues as relationship conflicts, career difficulties, grief reactions, or stressful situations.
I also offer in-depth therapy to help individuals resolve more on-going problems such as chronic depression, recurrent anxiety or difficulties arising from childhood traumas or dysfunctional families. By providing psychological expertise in a confidential, safe environment we can address challenging life issues with respect and care.
Therapy for individuals, couples and families.
Areas of Expertise
With a practice in the downtown San Francisco Financial District, I often treat people who are:
• Professionals in high stress careers such as law, finance, technology and business
• People dealing with career changes, loss of employment or workplace problems such as sexual harassment, discrimination or bullying by bosses
• Individuals suffering from depression, anxiety, panic attacks or insecurities which impede their optimal functioning
• Workers faced with health issues, including alcohol or drug abuse
I also provide therapy for people with:
• Communication or relationship problems, and those dealing with divorce
• Trauma experiences, a family history of abuse or personal issues arising from growing up in dysfunctional families
• Diverse cultural, religious or ethnic backgrounds, cross-cultural conflicts with parents from another country, or international survivors of torture
• Older adults, their families and nursing homes needing psychological assistance to address or prevent transfer trauma or relocation trauma when moving elders to new settings.