Dr. Tazeau's training and work experience includes the San Andreas Regional Center, Palo Alto VA Medical Center, Stanford University School of Medicine's Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, and The Children's Health Council in Palo Alto. Dr. Tazeau has been an Adjunct Lecturer at Santa Clara University in Counseling and Education teaching Multicultural classes regarding Latinos/Hispanics, is affiliated with Regional Medical Center of San Jose, and is a Certified Registrant (#44608) of the National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology. She is fluent in the Spanish language and provides bilingual (Spanish/English) services.
Located in San Jose - Silicon Valley, Dr. Tazeau provides clinical assessment/testing services across the lifespan, infant through older adult: Clinical Neuropsychology, Developmental Disabilities, Learning Disabilities, Geropsychology. She also provides psychotherapy services: Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Habit Reversal Training (HRT), and Interpersonal Therapy (IPT), www.drtazeau.com
Clinical Assessment Services:
* Developmental Evaluations
* Neuropsychological Testing
* Psychoeducational Assessments
* Psychological Testing
* Spanish Language Testing, Evaluations, and Assessments.
* Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
* Habit Reversal Therapy (HRT)
* Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT)
Areas of Expertise
* Developmental Disabilities
* Hispanic/Latino Cultural Issues
* Learning Disabilities